The developing situation regarding COVID-19 is being followed closely by ALC. As previously noted, the virus had some effect on component deliveries for our Echalon® Raise & Lower column. Our concerns are now resolved, and we are returning to previous levels. The experiences of ALC are consistent with many companies within our industry.
Aside from the aforementioned disruption, ALC maintains that there is no change in our delivery capacity. There is, however, the possibility and increasing likelihood that this may change in the coming weeks as the virus takes hold in the UK.
ALC is following, and will continue to follow all relevant UK and Welsh Government guidance in regards to the protection of our valued employees and clients. Current measures regrettably include, but are not limited to:
- The temporary conclusion of ALC’s attendance of external sales visits, exhibitions, trade shows, forums and educational sessions.
- Temporary conclusion of external visits to ALC.
- Where possible ALC staff will be able to work from home.
- NHS hand washing protocols have been reinforced.
- ALC staff are required to remain at home should symptoms of COVID-19 be suspected.
ALC have measures in place and responsible personnel to ensure the protection of both our team and clients. We are holding regular management-level meetings to continually assess the situation, and should any update to the above statement be required, our team will be in touch.
Communication is unprecedentedly important at this time. ALC is committed to our client relationships; it’s something we are genuinely proud of. If you have a concern or would like to know more, please do contact us.
We’re here to help.