Echalon raise and lower column
Easy, safe, controlled single person operation of our Echalon raise and lower lighting column
The Echalon raise and lower column is essential in sites where columns are difficult to access and there is limited space. One person can operate the hinge comfortably. The hinge is carefully designed to assist the operator using it. The column itself is much lighter than steel columns.
Benefits from using our Echalon Hinge unit
• Improved strength: over 20% increase (compared to our previous sand cast version)
• Ease of operation: all components are contained within the hinge cartridge, there are no removable parts
• Easy to lift and raise: the hinge actually works with the single operator when using the unit to both lower and raise the column
• Safe working: the operator can safely work on the lantern with the folded column in the horizontal position
• Cable entry: this is through the centre of the hinge cartridge; there is no chance of cable damage when raising or lowering the column
• Long life components: all our springs are powder coated to extend their life
• Anti vandal door bolts: fitted as standard
• Ease of maintenance: in the unlikely event of failure, all major components within the mechanism can be replaced in situ
Single or Dual bracket with a column height ranging from 4 to 6 metres.
|Copyright © Aluminium Lighting Company Ltd | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Statement | Site Map|